I’m having so much fun reading the tags in my art. You’re incredible guys. :’D (and when artists and ficwriters I admire like/reblog my art… it’s just so surreal and priceless. I love you guys.)
Challenge: Locked Up
Summary: This was inspired by a reincarnation fic I read (Walking after you - by Orihime). This was also a tribute to the AUs. I love AUs and how you can imagine countless scenery within them. I wanted to portrait many of these possibilities (such as the desert AU, medieval AU, ancient Asia AU, one retro AU in which Mako is a postman… An AU in which Haru is a female and she and Mako are from different origins/folks - like Princess Mononoke. An retro AU where both are female and dancers in a french cabaret. An AU in which Haru is a lonely rich boy who is presented with puppy! Mako. An AU in which fisherman Mako finds a merman in his fishing net. And finally, an AU in which they meet for the first time, among the crowd, in a winter day.) Also, Mako can somehow sense Haru’s presence or ausence. In some lives he will live feeling incomplete for all his days, without knowing why. In others, he will meet Haru and, in the moment they make eye contact, he will know what was missing all along.
My last entry. I spent too much time on this. >_< There’re a few mistakes and my lack of hability, but I really liked this concept to the theme. I’ll still draw other themes, but they’ll not compete in the festival.
Challenge: Holding Hands
Summary: Mako is an extremely affectionate kid, he shows this by his actions (sharing, caring, etc.). But, someday he decided to show his love in a new way, making Haruka wonder if Nagisa and Rin are being good influence to him. Of course Haruka got mad (mostly because he didn’t know how to deal with it, and was embarrassed) but he can’t be angry with Mako for a long time. Well, to tell the truth, he can’t be mad with Mako at all. But who can blame him?
Title: (Clumsily) Responding to your love
My 3rd entry. ^^ I spent a good time on it, but I’m happy with the result. It seems the 4th will give me even more trouble. Now, let’s work on it.
Summary: Makoto’s first reaction when he sees something beautiful is to look at Haruka and check if he is also seeing that. Sharing these moments with Haruka and seeing his dazzled face are memories Mako cherish the most. One day after school, they watch the sunset in Iwatobi Bay. With such a beautiful sight, Makoto wanted to see what expression Haruka was wearing. When their eyes met, he couldn’t contain his smile. Haruka was also watching him. (It’s transparent! :])
Title: Watching you watching me
After a century, I finished the second entry. I’m a slowpoke. ;A; (Sorry, I’ve been so busy) Must work on the third.
Challenge: Blue & Green
Summary: Makoto and Haruka decide to paint their new apartment. Although they get easily distracted between kisses and ink, in the end they work in synchronicity and do a great job.
Title: With green and blue we paint our life
Here is my first entry for the festival! ^^ Now I’ll work in the second. :D
There’re so many ideas I want to draw, but I don’t know exactly how to execute or don’t have the motivation to. Most are makoharu ones, you were alerted.
By far there are:
- Free! Musical series (Stand by me; Don’t go breaking my heart; and many others);
- Gravity Free! (with Rin and Gou arguing over Rin’s masculinity and him being a fan of ABBA);
- Reirin bond with ABBA (both are fans secretly);
- ReiNagiGou singing ‘Dancing Queen’ in the karaokê for their senpais, with Rei as the main star;
- Nitori as a jazz fan, who likes to dance in secret (and Rin discovering about it) - This one was a prompt sent by other person to marukaprompts;
- More genderbend; with Rei and Rin discussing fashion; Mikoshiba being a sexy queen and Gou being a little clueless; more Nitori, more Nagisa;
- Fluffy kid! makoharu;
- Weddings (reigisa wedding, makoharu newlyweds…);
And the AUs (I love AUs, mainly supernatural ones):
- The Bride of the Water God AU - Because I need sexy water god Haru having Mako as his bride okay? (not genderbender. Mako is a handsome male bride. xD)
- Kamisama Hajimemashita AU - Because I need youkai
housewifekitsune Haru taking care of a troubled Mako + youkai tengu Rin + youkai snake Nagisa + Butterfly Earth God Rei
- OUAT in Wonderland AU - Because I need socially awkward Haru finding himself in Wonderland and falling in love with sexy genius Mako. The two having a lot of adventures in magical worlds (swimming with merpeople, being caught by pirates, watching the fairies dance, kissing in a sultan palace… Can you imagine all the possible scenarios?) Also, Rin as the Ace of Hearts and Rei as the White Rabbit? Maybe Nagi as Cheshire Cat? I need to think more about their roles.
- Centaurs AU - I love centaurs. When I saw niuniente (I think it was her) drew Free! in this au, I felt I needed to draw them.
- Merpeople AU - There’re so many wonderful fanarts and fanfics and variations (like the marine biology au) that make me feel I want to contribute.
- 50 first dates AU - Because I need a fluffy story of Mako making Haru fall in love with him every day. And forgetful Haru painting Mako and swimming happier every time he meets him.
- Ghibli AUs - There’re some crossovers I want to do. Like Kiki’s delivery service Reigisa, Princess Mononoke Makoharu… I would also like to do Howl’s Moving Castle and Arriety AUs, but I can’t decide the pairings yet.
- Maybe: Sherlock AU; Winter the Dolphin AU; Desert AU (Why clothes are so hard ;A;), Mulan AU (I would love to do a Mulan parody. Maybe with Gou as Mulan and the Iwatobi boys as her friends? And Sei as Shang?)…
Well, I have a lot of ideas and no time/hability to do so. But I’ll make some of them happen, I have to. u.u But by now I’ll try to focus in what to do for the Makoharu festival.
I know there’s the chance nobody will read this, but if I were to choose a priority, which AU would you like to see the most?
Aaaah, thank you so much! ヾ（＠＾▽＾＠）ノ I’m glad you like it.
Sorry I’m not taking requests right now. I hope you don’t get upset, I’ve tried doing requests once but the experience didn’t go very well.